Thursday, May 13, 2010

Twilight Fever?

I was watching Oprah when I got home from school today. I only watch Oprah sometimes I mean it's not my favorite talk show ever. (Ellen DeGeneres is xD) But the guests that happen to be on this particular episode happen to be the three stars of the Twilight Saga, Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson, and Kristin Stewart. I'm not a big fan of Twilight, New Moon, or Eclipse but I don't hate it. Anyway, I was watching it and there were clips shown of grown women flipping out because Robert or Taylor surprised them with a visit to their house. These women were acting like 13 year old teenagers! One lady was more excited than her daughter; she was jumping around the room because they one, got to meet Robert Pattinson, and two, because they got tickets to Oprah's show. I personally do not approve of this behavior. (Neither does my Mom) Grown women with a husband and children should not behave this way because of an actor. (Neither Taylor nor Robert seem as old as they really are) These ladies are setting a very bad example for their children. I just do not think that it is right for these women to behave like this over a teenage boy when most of them are married with kids.

Sighing and Writing,

Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment